TURTLE ADVENTURE TREK
- Varighet: 2 Timer (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Coral Bay, WA
- Produktkode: QTTA
An adventurous ride South of Coral Bay along winding bush tracks where you can marvel at the unique beauty of our isolated and spectacular coastline. Stop at 'Turtle Cliffs', see abundant wildlife and as you look down through the turquoise waters you will witness the turtles feeding in the shallow waters below.
CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Driver must hold a valid drivers license. Must be able to present license at any point during tour.
- Children must be over the age of 5 years to ride as passengers.
- For safety the rider and or passenger cannot be pregnant or have any medical condition that will effect their ability to use the vehicle for recreational use.
- For safety all participants must be able to understand and speak English, all instructions will be given in English
- Maximum combined weight per vehicle of 200kg.
- Closed in shoes must be worn (we may provide you with some if you do not have at a cost of $3)
- A signed indemnity form must be completed prior to the commencement of tour.
- Snorkel equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
Got an extra child or adult to go as a passenger? There is a seat available behind the guide, please book this as an ‘extra’ at the time of booking.
Extra child passenger $45.00 Extra adult passenger $60.00
Tours depart daily at 9.00am, 12.30pm and 4.00pm (pending sunset times)
Please check availability and times when booking online.