SUNSET SNORKEL TREK SOUTH
- Dauer: 150 Minuten (ca.)
- Ort: Coral Bay, WA
- Produkt-Code: QTSSSSTH
An exploratory journey South of Coral Bay through winding bush tracks, up and down sand dunes and along the white sandy beaches. Stopping at 'Turtle Cliffs' to watch the turtles feeding in the shallow waters below. Stop at 'Five Finger Reef' to snorkel and explore the amazing coral formations and gardens where the fish are plentiful. Stopping at the best vantage point to view the amazing sunset.
CONDITIONS AND ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- Driver must hold a valid drivers license. Must be able to present license at any point during tour.
- Children must be over the age of 5 years to ride as passengers.
- For safety the rider and or passenger cannot be pregnant or have any medical condition that will effect their ability to use the vehicle for recreational use.
- For safety all participants must be able to understand and speak English, all instructions will be given in English
- Maximum combined weight per vehicle of 200kg.
- Closed in shoes must be worn (limited sizes)
- A signed indemnity form must be completed prior to the commencement of tour.
- Snorkel equipment is provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Please note, track conditions can be extremely bumpy and rough.
Got an extra child wanting to go as a passenger? There is a seat available behind the guide, please book this as an ‘extra’ at the time of booking. Extra child passenger $45.00
Our Quad Treks depart daily at 9.00am, 12.30pm and Sunset (pending sunset times)
Please check availability and times when booking online.